Agent communication issue
How to deal with agent communication issues
You will be notified in the case that Cloud 66 is unable to connect to your server for at least 20 minutes. This may happen for the following reasons:
- Your server cron daemon has stopped running
- Your server is under high load, preventing it from accepting communication
- Your server is unable to connect to Cloud 66 due to network connectivity issues
- Your server is down
If you receive a notification about this, please see the following steps:
- Is your web endpoint functioning? This could be a matter of visiting your server IP address through your browser.
- Can you connect to the server yourself via SSH?
- Is your cloud vendor experiencing any issues?
- AWS (Twitter, Status page)
- CloudA (Twitter, Status page)
- DigitalOcean (Twitter, Status page)
- Google Cloud (Twitter)
- Linode (Twitter, Status page)
- Microsoft Azure (Twitter, Status page)
- Packet (Status page)
- Rackspace (Twitter, Status page)
If you have verified all of the above scenarios without finding the problem, please contact Cloud 66 support through your dashboard.