Audit log for account activities
Audit Logs record every activity performed by any of your team members in your account. Each record contains the exact date and time, displayed in your timezone alongside the team member's email address, IP address and some details about the task performed.
Here is what's recorded for each activity:
- Activity name (e.g. Signin, Redeployment, Download SSH Key etc.)
- Date and time of the activity (shown in your timezone)
- IP address of the browser or API client that performed the action
- Country, Region or State and City of the IP address
- User's email address and Gravatar
- Extra information about the activity, where applicable
Any activity from the web UI or the API client (like the Toolbelt) is recorded. Also, any activity by Cloud 66 support agents performed as part of helping you with an issue is also recorded and shown in the activity log.
Accessing audit logs
To view and search your audit logs:
- Open your Dashboard
- Click on your account avatar (top-right) and select Account Settings
- Click on Audit in the left-hand panel
(Only the account owner can view Audit Logs.)
Searching audit Logs
You can search the audit logs via the search bar at the top of the audit logs page. You can search by activity name, the date range of the events or both. Search is case insensitive.