This documentation set has been merged with the Maestro Version 2 documentation and is officially deprecated. These pages will be redirected to their equivalents in that doc set within the next few weeks.
About applying upgrades
Aapplying upgrades and updates to your stack
- customization Configure your DNS
- customization service.yml Map your Container Ports
- customization What is CustomConfig Git?
- customization What is CustomConfig?
- databases What is the database backup add-in?
Managing your database with Cloud 66
Deploying and managing your database with Cloud 66
- operations What are deploy hooks?
- docker operations Introduction to Docker deployments
- customization service.yml Docker service configuration
- customization What are environment variables?
- High-availability What is a failover group?
- customization manifest Getting started with manifest files
Everything about HAProxy
Configuring HAProxy to work with your application
- operations What is Load Balancing?
About Logging with Cloud 66
Cloud 66 makes it easy to handle your stack logs
About your Stack Network Settings
Configure security and network settings
- operations What are redeployment hooks?
- operations Cloud 66 support for registered servers
- customization Everything about Scaling
About Monitoring your Servers
We help you monitor your CPU, memory and disk space
What is the server restart notification?
Cloud 66 server restart notifications
About Service life-cycle management
How you can manage your service life cycle
About Monitoring your Service
We help you monitor your container CPU, memory, disk and network usage
Setup Network Configuration for your services
Configure the service network
- customization What is Service Networking?