Connecting to Docker image repositories
Connecting to public repositories
For public Docker Hub images, use the following URL format:
If you are using Quay.io for your image repository, you will use the following URL format:
Connecting to private repositories
You can use private repositories to pull Docker images into Maestro, but they must first be connected to your account.
- Open your Dashboard
- Click on your account avatar (top-right) and select Account Settings
- Click External Services in the Settings panel
- Click the Docker Image Repos tab
- Click on ADD A PROVIDER or click on + if you already have one and want to add a second one.
- Fill in the details for your repository and click Save
Once your repository is connected, you can use the same URL format as above to pull images into Maestro.