Cloud 66 for Rails Tutorials
About applying upgrades
Aapplying upgrades and updates to your stack
- databases What are backup verifiers?
- customization Configure your DNS
- customization What is CustomConfig Git?
- customization What is CustomConfig?
About Custom web servers
Run your Rack apps with Passenger, Puma, Unicorn or Thin
- databases What is the database backup add-in?
Managing your database with Cloud 66
Deploying and managing your database with Cloud 66
- MongoDB MySQL PostgreSQL Redis About database replication
- operations What are deploy hooks?
- customization What are environment variables?
- High-availability What is a failover group?
- customization manifest Getting started with manifest files
Everything about HAProxy
Configuring HAProxy to work with your application
- operations What is Load Balancing?
About Logging with Cloud 66
Cloud 66 makes it easy to handle your stack logs
About your Stack Network Settings
Configure security and network settings
Managing a Padrino stacks with Cloud 66
Cloud 66 makes it easy to deploy and maintain Padrino apps
What is Passenger Enterprise?
Cloud 66 supports deploying with Passenger Enterprise
About running apps with Puma rack server
Run your Rack apps with Puma
About Rack Custom Webserver Health
Checking health during deployment
- operations What are redeployment hooks?
- operations Cloud 66 support for registered servers
- customization Everything about Scaling
About Monitoring your Servers
We help you monitor your CPU, memory and disk space
What is the server restart notification?
Cloud 66 server restart notifications
Setup Network Configuration for your services
Configure the service network
Managing a Sinatra stack with Cloud 66
Cloud 66 makes it easy to deploy and maintain Sinatra apps
About running apps with Thin rack server
Run your Rack apps with Thin
About running apps with Unicorn rack server
Run your Rack apps with Unicorn