Adding InfluxDB to your app
InfluxDB is an open source Time-Series database, and it's easy to add to your application via the Dashboard.
To add InfluxDB to your application:
- Open the application from the Dashboard.
- Click on Data Sources in the left-hand nav
- Click on Add Source in the sub-nav
- Click the green + Add Data Source button and select InfluxDB
- A drawer will open from the left, with configuration options for the server.
- Click Add Server to start the process
You can now watch the logs, as usual to see the progress of the process.