To integrate Semaphore with Cloud 66:
- Deploy your application using Cloud 66.
- Set up your project on Semaphore
- In Semaphore, go to your project setting and click on Deployment.
- If you have no deployments configured, you can add your first server.
- Select Cloud 66 from the list of Deployment Methods and choose Automatic.
- You will be redirected to your Cloud 66 account and asked if you give Semaphore permission to deploy your applications on your behalf.
- Select the project you would like to deploy once the tests are successful.