Adding a custom server
What is a custom server?
Adding a custom server to your application allows you to manage your own servers while still benefiting from the Cloud 66 ecosystem.
Add a custom server
To add a custom server:
- Open your application from the Dashboard.
- Click on Data Sources in the left-hand nav and then Add Source in the sub-nav
- Click the green + Add Data Source button and select Custom Server
- A drawer will open from the left, with configuration options for the server.
- Click Add Server to start the process
You can now watch the logs, as usual to see the progress of the process. Once your server is added, you'll be able to see and manage it as part of your application.
Cloud 66 features on custom servers
A custom server will have the following Cloud 66 features enabled: