Using the deployment timeline
The Build & Deployment Timeline is a useful tool for tracking the version history of any application.
This timeline includes information about:
- Who deployed
- When they deployed
- What code revision was deployed
- How the deployment was triggered (web, API or redeployment hook).
Accessing the timeline
The timeline is available for any application that has been deployed at least once.
- Open the Application Overview from your Dashboard
- Click on Deployments in the Application panel on the right of the screen.
- Scroll through the history (it’s in descending date order)
The left-hand side of the timeline lists every time you took a Snapshot of your code (i.e. built it from source), the right-hand side list each time you Published your application (i.e. deployed the code to servers)
You can also use this interface to see any activity (such as builds) currently in progress for the application.
A “Live” status indicates that the code in that commit is live on your servers.
A green deployment indicates that it has been successful, whereas a red one indicates failure.