You can use Cloud 66 to provision and deploy your code to servers (droplets) in any DigitalOcean region.
Private networking is enabled for all data centers that support it. This means that servers can communicate freely between each other on the same network without counting towards bandwidth costs.
Configuring DigitalOcean for Prepress
Prepress relies on object storage services to serve sites. As such you will need to grant Cloud 66 access to Spaces Cloud Object Storage in your DigitalOcean account. To do this:
- Log into your DigitalOcean account
- Click on API in the left-hand navigation
- Scroll down to Spaces Access Keys
- Click Generate New Key
- Give the key a name and click the tick button
- Copy the Key ID and Key Secret and paste them somewhere secure
Adding Spaces to your Cloud 66 account
During the application setup process:
- Click Add New Cloud Provider
- Choose DigitalOcean
- Paste in the Key ID and Key Secret
- Click the Authorise DigitalOcean button
You will now be able to deploy Prepress sites to Spaces.