You can use Cloud 66 to provision and deploy your code to servers in any Linode region.
Private networking is automatically enabled for all servers deployed by Cloud 66. This means that servers can communicate freely between each other on the same network without counting towards bandwidth costs.
Configuring Linode for Prepress
Prepress relies on object storage services to serve sites. As such you will need to grant Cloud 66 access to Cloud Object Storage in your Linode account. To do this:
- Log into your Linode account
- Click on Object Storage in the left-hand nav
- Click on the Access Keys tab
- Click Create Access Key
- Give your key a label and click Create Access Key
- If a warning pop-up appears, click Enable Object Storage
- Copy your Access Key and Secret Key (these will not be accessible again, so keep them safe)
Adding Linode Cloud Storage to your Cloud 66 account
During the application setup process:
- Click Add New Cloud Provider
- Choose Linode
- Paste in the Key ID (aka Access Key) and Key Secret
- Click the Add Cloud button
You will now be able to deploy Prepress sites to Linode.