You can automatically provision and deploy to Maxihost bare metal servers in any supported location via Cloud 66.
Maxihost doesn't currently allow instant deletion of servers via their UI (this functionality is coming with their new UI). Please contact Maxihost support directly if you wish to delete a server immediately.
How to add your Maxihost API key to Cloud 66
You need to add a Maxihost API key to your Cloud 66 account in order to integrate them.
- Log into your Maxihost dashboard
- Click on API in the left-hand navigation
- Click the Create Key button (top right) and give your token a name (e.g. Cloud 66)
- Copy the API token
- Log into your Cloud 66 dashboard and go to Account Settings → Cloud Keys.
- Click the green + and then select Maxihost as your cloud platform and follow the instructions to add your key.
Maxihost does not allow custom disk sizes for new instances. As such any disk size specified in your configuration files or via the Dashboard will be ignored by Maxihost.
Support for older versions of Ubuntu
Only versions 18.04 and 20.04 are deployable through Cloud 66.