You can automatically provision and deploy to Latitude.sh bare metal servers in any supported location via Cloud 66.
Latitude.sh doesn't currently allow instant deletion of servers via their UI (this functionality is coming with their new UI). Please contact Latitude.sh support directly if you wish to delete a server immediately.
How to add your Latitude.sh API key to Cloud 66
You need to add a Latitude.sh API key to your Cloud 66 account in order to integrate them.
- Log into your Latitude.sh dashboard
- Click on API in the left-hand navigation
- Click the Create Key button (top right) and give your token a name (e.g. Cloud 66)
- Copy the API token
- Log into your Cloud 66 dashboard and go to Account Settings → Cloud Keys.
- Click the green + and then select Latitude.sh as your cloud platform and follow the instructions to add your key.
Latitude.sh does not allow custom disk sizes for new instances. As such any disk size specified in your configuration files or via the Dashboard will be ignored by Latitude.sh.
Support for older versions of Ubuntu
Only versions 18.04 and 20.04 are deployable through Cloud 66.